Embroidered sweatshirt The only ones"

All about product
Specification
Reviews
0
Questions
0
Information
-20%
Action
In Stock
Product Code: ЄДИНІ
Brand: UKRAINE
Reviews: 0
39.27 $
31.41 $
Price in reward points: 10
Specifications: (See all)
Embroidery color
Multi
Embroidery technique
Glad
Fabric color
Beige
Material
Footer
Рукав
Long
Description
Єдині" - is a women's hoodie created for those who are not afraid of twists and unconventional decisions. It is clothing that harmoniously combines style and comfort. The fabric that "Єдині" is made of is a three-thread fabric with a nap, which allows you to stay warm in the cold season. On one hand, it is 65% cotton, which provides softness and a pleasant touch, on the other - 35% polyester, which provides wear resistance and long service life of the product. The main feature of "Єдині" is the raised collar, which can be fastened with a zipper. This increases the level of protection against the cold and creates an unusual image that will not leave anyone indifferent. The cuffs and hem of the hoodie are also specially designed for warmth and comfort. "Єдині" is an excellent choice for those who like to be in the spotlight and choose unconventional solutions in their image.
Specifications
Тканина
Fabric color
Beige
Material
Footer
Рукав
Long
Embroidery
Embroidery color
Multi
Embroidery technique
Glad
Reviews
0 / 5
average product rating
0
0
0
0
0

There are no reviews for this product, be the first to leave your review.

Answers & questions

No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.

- Готівкою у місті Кропивницький
- Накладений платіж
- Оплата online (Visa/MasterCard)
- Оплата LIQPAY
- By Nova Poshta or Ukrposhta throughout Ukraine and anywhere in the world
- Pickup: Kropyvnytskyi
Embroidered sweatshirt The only ones"
39.27 $
31.41 $
Recommended articles
A gift for March 8 should be an embroidered shirt!
All about embroidered shirts and embroidered clothing
24/02/2023
A gift for March 8 should be an embroidered shirt!